Friday, June 24, 2016

Not All Who Wander Are Lost.

But that definitely doesn't exempt me from getting lost. But at least I got lost at the end of my voyage, and not at the beginning or in the middle!

Today was a long day, and to be completely honest, I don't actually know what day it is. I have asked and been told (upwards of three times) what the date and day of the week are, and suffice it to say that my body hasn't quite caught up with its new habitat.

Needless to say, I have arrived at my first destination! Scotland is where my heart is and where my red hair belongs. After flying from SLC to JFK (a 4 hour flight) and then flying from JFK to EDI (a six hour flight), I am back in the heart of Scotland where my family first lived almost nine years ago. I probably don't need to tell you what the weather was like when I arrived, but I will tell you that I felt like a walking zombie as I walked around the airport, trying to find the signs that said "Pick up area." Thank goodness that it all worked out. Yes, I still believe in miracles. 

For the moment, I'm trying to stay awake until at least 9pm tonight, but we'll see how long I can make it!

Waiting to board my first flight from SLC to JFK

The lunch sac my younger sister decorated and gave to me. There's nothing like a homemade lunch.


Goodbye Rocky Mountains!

Sunset from above, what a view!

Is this what NY looks like??

No comments:

Post a Comment